Kelly is shown with 13-14 Infant Honey blonde wig. The 13-15 Bebe wig has a tad more hair
Vinyl Skin Color Options
This adorable baby is available in our light, medium, Flesh 05 (our darkest shade), and also a semi-transparent, super-soft vinyl (called extra light vinyl). The light, medium, and Flesh 05 Dark vinyl is significantly firmer and recommended if the doll will be going to a young owner. The extra light vinyl is suitable for dolls that will be on display.
Clothing & Size
Kelly is a precious life-size baby that simply comes to life once you have assembled and dressed her (or him!). Kelly wears real 0-3 month size baby clothes right off the rack. You can also purchase an adorable baby sleeper and cap with your doll kit. Secrist Doll Company sleepers are specifically made for your doll and are perfectly sized for their cute little bodies. Kelly is about 19" long.
You have two options: you can assemble your baby or we can do it for you.
- Assembling your baby only takes a couple of minutes. Click here to view our free online assembly video.
- Your doll kit includes the head, arms, legs, a cloth body slip and either pre-inserted cable ties or string for attaching the limbs and head to the cloth body slip.
- You will need stuffing and/or baby weighting beads to fill your baby's cloth body. You can purchase stuffing by clicking here or pick up stuffing locally from JoAnn's Fabric Stores or Wal-Mart.
- Kelly can be bald or have an Infant Wig available in four colors: blonde, brown, auburn, and dark brown/black.
- If you choose to have us assemble your doll for you the assembly fee includes the stuffing and gluing on of the wig.
Adding Baby Weighting Beads to your doll makes her seem even more lifelike! Just two pounds of beads is all it takes: simply pour a small amount of the beads into the limbs and head. The rest of the beads go in the body mixed in with the stuffing.
Quick Overview for Ordering:
See the samples below and make your selection from the drop down menus at the bottom of the product listing.
Extra light vinyl skin color is semi-transparent and extremely soft, best used for dolls on display.
The light vinyl is a harder, non-translucent vinyl and can be handled by children.
Step 1: Choose Skin Color
Step 2: Choose Eye Color
Step 3: Choose Body Style